Master in Physiotherapy, Masters in Physiotherapy in Australia, Master of Physiotherapy, Masters in Physiotherapy in usa, Masters in Physiotherapy in Canada, Physiotherapy Masters Courses, Masters in Physiotherapy, MPT Careers, Master of Physiotherapy Practice, Master of Physiotherapy Distance Education, Master of Physiotherapy Online, What is a MPT, About Master of Physiotherapy.
In today’s time every person’s dream is to live the life ahead, how to improve their life, how many people want to study law and many people want to become a doctor so that they can make their life better. To make it successful so that in future everything becomes easy and dream come true, so many students want to make their career in physiotherapist i.e. want to become a doctor, so in today’s article I will tell you What is a MPT.
In today’s article you will know what is MPT Course, Eligibility for MPT Course, MPT Meaning in Hindi, How to do MPT Course, Eligibility for MPT (Master of Physiotherapy) Course, Admission Process for MPT Course, MPT Course Key How to prepare, MPT entrance exam, MPT course fees, mpt careers, job and career opportunities after doing Master of Physiotherapy course, salary after MPT course, etc. All the information will be known in detail, so read the post till the last.
MPT i.e. Master of Physiotherapy is a 2-year professional course after Bachelor’s degree. Master of Physiotherapy which deals with the study of information related to physical therapy. MPT course is a very important course to learn the techniques and methods used for physiotherapy by combining both modern technology and natural. Jobs are available in various sectors after completing this course.
What is a MPT :
MPT is a post graduate degree course offered for a course or program in the field of physiotherapy. It is also known as MPT. Which is the abbreviation for Master’s degree in Physiotherapy Medicine. The duration of Master of Physiotherapy is 2 years.
Physiotherapy programs provide prospective students with core skills such as manual therapy, therapeutic exercises and the application of electro physical modalities. There are various physical therapy colleges M.B.B.S. After this, Bachelor of Physiotherapy is the most sought MPT degree in medical science.
MPT full form is Master of Physiotherapy Physiotherapy is a field of medical science that uses physical agents such as exercise, massage and other modalities to provide treatment to patients whose movement and function are impaired. Aging, injury, disease or environmental factors pose a risk.
MPT enables one to become a specialist physiotherapist. And in this course, you are taught about bones the most, so the demand for this course is very high in our country and abroad, so let us now know what the qualifications should be to do this course.
MPT Course Eligibility :
It is necessary to fulfill your eligibility to do this course. The eligibility information for admission in a good top college and university is given below.
- To do MPT course, you must have passed BPT course with at least 50% marks in graduation from a recognized board or university.
- After Bachelor’s degree, you will also have to do an internship of at least 6 months.
Skills Required for MPT Course :
- You must have good skills in doing medicine.
- Your way of talking should be good.
- To become better you must practice regularly.
- You have to come to take care of the patient.
- Your point should be logical.
- Sometimes all you need is patience.
- You must have the ability to work under pressure.
Admission to MPT (Master of Physiotherapy)
Some universities and colleges take entrance test before giving admission in this course, in which you have to appear. There are very few colleges which give admission in Master of Physiotherapy course without entrance exam.
Some colleges conduct their own entrance exam while other colleges give admission for MPT on the score of some common entrance test. After giving the entrance exam, colleges and universities prepare its merit list, if you come in this list then only you can get admission in a good college to do MPT course.
Entrance Exam for MPT : MPT Degree
Here we have given a list of some entrance exams. For which you can prepare.
- NEET PG
- IPU CET
MPT Course Fee :
As you all know that the fee for every course is not the same. Here also the MPT course fee is based on different colleges. MPT is a professional post graduation degree, so the fee for this course is more than the degree of graduation course. The average fee for MPT course is 40,000 to 3 lakh per annum.
Specialization of MPT Course :
Like we can do engineering in a particular field by choosing any branch in engineering. Similarly in MPT also we can choose any one branch or specialization and do MPT course.
- Pediatric Neurology
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Community Physical Therapy
MPT Syllabus Subject :
To do MPT course, first you have to select the branch i.e. in which subject or in which subject you have to specialize, after that you are given the subject according to the branch.
MPT Subject 1st Year –
- principles of physiotherapy practice
- Research Methodology and Biostatistics
- Exercise Physiology
- Physical and Functional Diagnosis
MPT Subject 2nd Year –
- Musculoskeletal Disorders and Sports
- Neurological and Psychosomatic Disorders
- Cardio-Respiratory Disorders
- Community Rehabilitation
MPT Course Syllabus :
MPT Syllabus Semester 1 –
- EMG and Biofeedback
- Development of the Physiotherapy Profession
- Structures of the Musculoskeletal System
- Instrumentation for Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Introduction to Biostatistics and Research Methodology
- Biomechanics of Tissues and Basic Probability and Sampling Distributions
- Responses and Adaptations of various systems to Exercise and Training
MPT Syllabus Semester 2 –
- Health and Illness
- Levels of Healthcare & Fitness
- Normal Motor Development
- Clinical Symptomatology
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Nervous System
- Maternal and Childcare in General Physiotherapy
- Anatomy and Physiology of Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems
- Pathophysiology and Pathomechanics of Musculoskeletal Conditions
MPT Course College Admission : MPT Careers
Many colleges offer education in MPT course. Some of the top MPT colleges in India are as follows –
- Manipal University, Manipal
- Chitkara University, Patiala
- Punjabi University, Patiala
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- RV College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore
- Bethany Navjeevan College of Physiotherapy
- Jaipur Physiotherapy College and Hospital, Jaipur
- ITS College of Physiotherapy and Biotechnology, Ghaziabad
- Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University, [Mumbai
- Dolphin PG Institute of Biomedical and Natural Sciences,
Benefits of MPT Course :
There are many benefits of doing MPT course, but I want to tell you some benefits so that you get an idea and you also enjoy doing MPT course, no course is bad, you just have to study hard and diligently. So let’s now know the benefits of MPT course.
- After doing MPT course you become a good specialist of physiotherapist doctor.
- After doing MPT you are called post graduate
- Doing MPT one can open his own physiotherapist clinic to serve the society.
- Apart from serving the people, a career in physiotherapy medical science is one of the most lucrative options in the present times.
- After doing MPT course you can work as a specialist in any physiotherapy hospital.
- After doing MPT, you have a lot of demand in foreign countries.
Job After MPT :
There is a growing awareness of the scope and possibilities of physiotherapy. People know that there is an area of physiotherapy that can solve their problems. The awareness and effectiveness of ‘mostly’ drug-free therapy has increased job availability in this field.
But remember all these jobs are for you only if you study well i.e. become well knowledgeable, but by the way, you can do jobs in many things, just you should have the knowledge, so do MPT anyway. After that you have several options.
- Medical Manager
- Self Employed Private Physiotherapist
- Sports Physio Rehabilitation
- Customer Care Assistant
- Assistant Physiotherapist
- Research Assistant
Employment Areas for MPT :
If you want to work as an employee then you can, although many people enjoy being an employee, there are many options open for this, when you do Bachelor of Physiotherapy, you will also get a lot of salary in it. this. If you go and get a lot of respect in this field, come and know where you can get a job in employment.
- Private Clinic
- Fitness Centers
- Health Institutions
- Sports Training Facilities
- Defense Medical Establishments
- Physiotherapy Equipment Manufacturers
- Educational Institutions
- Orthopedic Departments
- Rehabilitation Centers for the Handicapped
- Schools for the Mentally Retard and Physically Disabled Children
Salary After MPT :
The average salary after doing MPT course ranges between 2,00,000 to 20,00,000 lakh per annum. Which increases with the skill and experience of the individual. After doing MPT course, your salary also depends on your specialization and companies. If you become a respiratory therapist, then your salary will be 5 to 6 lakhs per year. If you become a therapy manager then your salary will be 9 to 10 lakhs per annum.
Hope you have got complete information about MPT course. What if you still have MPT course in mind? (What is Master of Physiotherapy) and how to do Master of Physiotherapy course? If you have any query regarding this then you can feel free to ask by commenting in the comment section.
If you liked this information, then definitely share it so that everyone can get information about MPT Course Kaise Kare.
Read More :
- Make Career in BPT
- ANM Nursing Course Details
- GMN Nursing Course Details
- How to Become a Pathologist
- How to Become a Home Nurse
- Career in Medical Representative
- How to Make Career in B.sc Nurshing
- How to do DMLT Course
- What is MBA?
- How to do BMLT Course
- How to Make career in Pathologist in Hindi
- Make Future in Home Nurse in Hindi
- How to Become a MR in Hindi