ANM Medical, ANM full form, Auxiliary nurse salary, ANM college, ANM nursing course admission, How to make a career in ANM Nursing, Auxiliary nurse qualifications, Auxiliary nursing course fees, Anm nursing course fees structure, Nursing course after 10th, Anm nursing course admission, What is anm course, ANM Nursing Course Details.
Hello friends, welcome again to Barve Tips. What is ANM if you want to go? How To Do This Course If you are confused about how ANM and GNM are different from each other then you are reading the right post. We hope that after reading this post you have got the solution of all your questions.
In today’s time ANM is a very popular course in the medical field. The main reason for its popularity is the many career opportunities in this field. So students are coming more and more in this field. AMN Nursing is a course related to the medical field, this course is suitable for those who are interested in the health sector and must have a quality of service spirit.
If you want to make a career in anm medical, then after 12th you can go into the field of Nursing by doing anm medical course. After doing ANM course, definitely do internship in any good hospital, which will give you real knowledge of this field.
What is ANM Nursing?
ANM is one such diploma course which is only for female candidates i.e. girls. The exam of ANM is called ANMTST (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Training Selection Test). This is a diploma course in Nursing field. In ANM Nursing course, the candidate is given training related to medicine.
Like how they have to take care of patients and how to help them during doctor’s treatment. These things are taught about. That is, in this ANM Nursing course, the work of an assistant department is taught under a professional doctor.
The anm full form of is Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery. That is, Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Service. That is, you can say that an assistant nurse working with a big professional doctor can be made to do this ANM course.
In this sense also this course is a good course. Where today lakhs of rupees have been spent for pursuing nursing course, due to which many qualified students are not able to do nursing. But in this course you can fulfill your dream of nursing in very less cost.
When can I do ANM Nursing?
People do this course after passing 10+2 class. It is a 2-year diploma course. in which health care studies are conducted. Students are also given pedagogical training and taught how to assist a doctor during treatment.
AMN Diploma course is offered by girls and women. Due to which they can easily get jobs in villages and cities after doing ANM course.
Skilled General Nurse :
ANM enables nursing students to find job opportunities in various nursing, midwifery and other related jobs in health organizations. Students can also choose higher studies like B.Sc. Nursing Degree.
- Flexibility, adaptability, empathy, organizational skills and time management.
- Leadership skills, determination and perseverance, ability to conduct research.
- physical fitness
Good communication and observation skills which are important for good nursing.
- Constant vigilance for changes in patients’ condition and subsequent effects in the context of care.
ANM Nursing Admission Process : anm nursing course admission
You should be 10th + 12th class pass with 45% marks and also science subject is compulsory. Minimum age limit should be 17 years and maximum age limit should be 35 years. In this, you are admitted on the basis of a special personal interview.
In which general aptitude test is taken for your course. Usually the entrance exam in colleges is different. The final entrance to the ANM course depends on the entrance test and interview.
How to Prepare for ANM Exam :
If you want to do ANM course and want to get government college then you will have to work hard for it. If this course is related to medical field then you will have to work harder on science subject.
And the subjects of Science Cognition of 10th +12th have to be read closely. For this, you must read this post of ours, in which we have told you how to do Exam.
ANM Syllabus Syllabus :
ANM Nursing course is a 2 year course. In which you have to read different syllabus in both the years.
1st Year Course –
- Health Promotion
- Community Health Nursing
- Primary Health Care Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
2nd Year Courses –
- Health Center Management
Like the subject has to be read, explained and practiced carefully.
ANM Nursing Course Fees :
anm nursing course fees structure ANM nursing course fee is estimated to be between 10,000 to 5,00,000. Because the fee of ANM course is different in government college and private college.
Best college for ANM course : anm college
Listed below are some of the top anm college in India that offer this course, such as –
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
- All India Institute of Sanitation and Public Health, Kolkata
- Christian Medical College, Belur, Tamil Nadu
- Symbosis International University
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research
- Bareilly International University
- Rohilkhand Medical College, Bareilly
- Vivekananda College of Nursing Lucknow
- Bora Institute of Allied Health Sciences
- Era Nursing College, Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute, Delhi
- Apollo School of Nursing, Delhi
- Ahilyabai College of Nursing, Delhi
Functions of ANM Nurse :
- Child Vaccination
- Helping a Doctor
- Patient Care
- Maintaining Patient Records
- Maintaining all Equipment Properly
- Providing information about plans like family planning along with the health of mother and child
- First aid, nutrition, treatment of common ailments
ANM Nursing Career Options :
- Rural Health Center
- Nursing Home
- Non Government Organization
- Old Age Home
- Educational Institute
- Medical College
Best Company for ANM Nursing Job :
- Indian Red Cross Society
- Indian Nursing Council
- State Nursing Council
- Metro Hospital
- AIIMS Hospital
- Fortis Hospital
- Max Hospital
- Medical College
What is the salary of ANM :
The average annual salary is considered to be 5,00,000 to 7,00,000. For information, let us tell you that your salary may vary according to the hospitals. In private, you get 10000 to 12000 salary very comfortably. And you will get a job ranging from 20,000 ₹ 30,000 in a government job.
Difference Between ANM and GNM :
ANM Nursing Course –
- The full form of ANM is “Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery”.
- Only women can do ANM nursing course.
- In the ANM course, information about the maintenance of equipment used during treatment as well as information about patient care is also given.
- For admission in ANM course, it is mandatory for the student to have passed 12th from any stream.
- The duration of the ANM course has been fixed at two years.
- The importance of ANM Nursing is less than that of GNM Nursing.
- The salary of ANM is less.
GNM Nursing Course –
- The full name of GNM Ka Full Form is “General Nursing and Midwifery”.
- GNM course can be done by both men and women.
- Detailed information about patient care under GNM syllabus is given.
- For admission in GNM course, it is mandatory for the student to pass the 12th examination with 45% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- The duration of the GNM course is three years and six months.
- GNM Nursing has more importance than ANM Nursing.
- The salary of GNM is high.
So friends in this blog post we learned that what is ANM and how a normal girl can become strong and independent by taking advantage of ISS Diploma course. We hope that all your queries are resolved here.
Dear readers are requested that if they are satisfied with the above information, then you can comment on “Barve Tips” for your feedback, we will be waiting for your response, if you have any new information related to the article, then you Please write in comment, this is your own forum, if you liked the article, then share and like.
Read More :
- GMN Nursing Course Details
- How to Become a Pathologist
- How to Become a Home Nurse
- Career in Medical Representative
- How to Make Career in B.sc Nurshing
- How to do DMLT Course
- What is MBA?
- How to do BMLT Course
- How to Make career in Pathologist in Hindi
- Make Future in Home Nurse in Hindi
- How to Become a MR in Hindi