Bsc Nursing Full Form, Bsc Nursing Meaning, What is Bsc Nursing, Bsc Nursing Information, Bsc Nursing Course Information, Higher Education After Bsc Nursing Medical Courses After Bsc Nursing, Bsc Nursing Course Details, Qualification for Bsc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing Full Information, How to make a career in B.Sc Nursing.
Today we will tell you through this article what are the qualifications for doing B.Sc Nursing course. what kind of course is this? How much can the fee be? how long does this course last? We are going to tell you all the information related to this course.
In this post we will tell you how to make a career in bac nursing . From which college you should do this course, so that your future will be secure. What precautions should be taken before taking admission in any college.
The most famous and popular course in the field of medicine is B.Sc Nursing. The biggest advantage of this course is that you have to spend very little money to do B.Sc Nursing course. If you have got 55% marks in 12th from Science. So you can easily take admission in government or private colleges to do this course.
Information About Bsc Nursing :
Bsc nursing full form is Bachelor of Science in Nursing. bac nursing is a Bachelor degree course in Paramedical. Which is a degree related to medical and health care. B.Sc Nursing is a 4 year course. Students can pass this subject (10+2) with biology science subject. After completing this course, you can serve as a nurse in clinics, hospitals, nursing homes and other government and private sectors.
According to the competencies of nurses, their roles can be divided as follows. For example, general nurses who do nursing work in hospitals, nursing homes, and medical institutions are called general nurses. Their main tasks include patient care, co-operation in the doctor’s work and administrative responsibilities.
Next comes midwives this category includes nurses whose expertise is to care for pregnant women and provide support during labor. Apart from this, he also works as a health worker. People involved in nursing who provide medical care to people living in rural areas are called health workers.
What is B.Sc Nursing : B.Sc Nursing Full Information
Friends, B.Sc Nursing is an undergraduate course. It takes you 4 years for this course. In B.Sc Nursing, you are taught all the work related to the health sector. How do you take care of patients in the hospital during the 4 years of this course? Helping doctors during treatment, taking care of and using health equipment in the hospital is also taught.
In this course you are told about medicines, in 4 years you also have to do internship so that you have experience of working in any hospital and taking good care of patients only then your degree is completed.
It teaches them the right ways to work independently and as part of a doctor’s team. Friends, no hospital can run without a nurse. Knowledge of medicines is also very important for nurses so that they can feed the patients the right medicines at the right time. Therefore, medicines are also prescribed in this course.
Bsc nursing eligibility :
- All candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year in which they wish to take admission. The maximum age limit for the course is 35 years of age as on 31st December of the same year.
- Candidates must have passed class 12 board examination from a recognized Board of Education in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English. Candidates have to pass all the mentioned subjects individually.
- Since all the admissions will be based on the performance in the entrance test, the candidates will have to appear in the state level entrance test or university level entrance test.
- Candidates will further need to obtain 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
B.Sc Nursing Fees :
Government B.Sc Nursing course fees can range from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 80,000. The fees for B.Sc Nursing may vary from college to college and from state to state. The fees for this course in private colleges can range from Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 4,00,000.
How to take admission in B.Sc Nursing :
To do this course, you can take admission in any government college or private university. To take admission in this course you have to give entrance exam because without giving entrance exam you cannot take admission in government college. After passing the entrance exam, admission in any college is done on the basis of merit.
B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam : Bsc Nursing Course Details
Admission to the undergraduate nursing program will be based on performance in entrance examinations, which are conducted both at the state and university levels. It is up to the college or university to accept one or the other entrance test. Here are some BSc Nursing entrance exams that you can try.
- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing
- Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing
- BHU BSc Nursing
- JIPMER BSc Nursing
- RUHS BSc Nursing
BSc Nursing Syllabus :
Here is the detailed year wise syllabus for BSc Nursing which is widely similar across different institutes. The syllabus of all the four years is presented here in the form of a table that you can start preparing.
B.Sc Nursing First Year Syllabus –
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Nutrition and Biochemistry
- Nursing Foundation
- Introduction to Computers
B.Sc Nursing 2nd Year Syllabus –
- Medical Surgical Nursing-I
- Pharmacology, Pathology and Genetics
- Community Health Nursing-I
- Communication and Educational Technology
B.Sc Nursing 3rd Year Syllabus –
- Medical Surgical Nursing-II
- Child health nursing
- Mental health nursing
- Nursing Research and Statistics
- English communication and soft skills
B.Sc Nursing 4th Year Syllabus –
- Midwifery and Maternity Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Management of Nursing Services and Education
- Environmental Studies
B.Sc Nursing Best College :
Friends, there are many such colleges in our country where Bsc Nursing course is done. But if you want to do this course, then first gather the information about the colleges. If you have all the information, then only you can take the right decision. Friends, now I will give you the list of those colleges in our country which are very famous for B.Sc Nursing. If you do B.Sc Nursing course from there then you will get job very easily.
- King George Medical University, Lucknow
- Government Medical College, Nagpur
- Shri Shankaracharya Nursing College, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh Calcutta
- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Nursing, Pune,
- Maharashtra Armed Forces Medical College, Maharashtra
- KMCH College of Nursing, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Gurugovind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute, New Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, School of Nursing, New Delhi
- Rohilkhand Medical College, Bareilly
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, College of Nursing, New Delhi
- Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, Mumbai
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Jamia Hamdard College of Nursing, New Delhi
- Desh Bhagat University, Punjab
- Malwa College of Nursing, Punjab
- Vardhman Mahaveer Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- University of AYUSH and Health Sciences, Raipur
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical and Research, Kolkata
- NIMS University, Rajasthan
- KNH Medical College and Hospital, Bhagalpur, Bihar
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, Punjab
- Tirthankar Mahaveer University, Moradabad
- Era Medical College, Lucknow
- Sri Ramamurthy Medical College, Bareilly
- Bhabha Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bhubaneshwar Amity, University
- Subharti University, Meerut
- Bareilly International University, Bareilly
- Ramswaroop Memorial University, Lucknow
Career Options in B.Sc Nursing :
You will not be unemployed after doing B.Sc Nursing course. B.Sc Nursing Full Information Can look for employment in many places. You can get a chance to serve in both government and private sectors.
- Nursing Home
- Government Hospital
- Private Hospital
- Research Nurse
- Travel Nurse
- Defense Services
- Railway Nurse
- Health Club
- Factory and Society
- Counseling Center
- Health Department
- Relocation planet
- Old age home
Specialization in B.Sc Nursing : B.Sc Nursing Full Information
After B.Sc Nursing, you can also do specialization in any nursing field.
- Cardio Thoracic Nursing
- Gynec Health Nurse
- Critical Care Nursing
- Practitioner in Midwifery
- Neuro Nursing
- Operation Room Nursing
- Mental Health Nurse
- Psychiatric Care
- School Nurse
- Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Nursing
- Newborn Nurse
- Oncology Nursing
- Disability Nurse
- Emergency and Disaster Nursing
- Nursing Education and Administration
Apart from this, after doing B.Sc Nursing, you can also work as a teacher by doing MSc Nursing and MPhil or PhD. If you want to get job abroad then you can do Commission of Graduate of Foreign Nursing School (CJFNS) and pass Test of English Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam and you can also get Nursing job abroad.
B.Sc Nursing FAQs :
B.Sc Nursing is a popular course related to the medical field and its full form is Bachelor of Nursing Science.
Friends, B.Sc Nursing is an undergraduate course. It takes you 4 years for this course. In B.Sc Nursing, you are taught all the work related to health sector.
General Nursing and Midwifery 3 and 1/2 year 2015-2016 3 years from Board of Nursing Examination.
B. Sc (Basic) : 4-Year University
B.Sc (Post Basic) Regular : 2 Years Distance : 3 Years Universityyr
M. Sc. 2 years university
Government Medical College, Nagpur : 9,800 Rs.
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik : 8,000 Rs.
Byramji Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College, Pune : 88,000 Rs.
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences University, Ahmed Nagar : 80,000 Rs.
You can get a chance to serve in both government and private sectors.
Factory and Society
Old age home
Read More :