BDS Course Fees, BDS Course, Information About BDS, Eligibility for doing BDS course, BDS Course Duration, BDS Course syllabus, Benefits of BDS Course, BDS Entrance Exam, What to do After BDS, BDS Doctor Salary, BDS Course Full Information.
In today’s time every person has a dream to live further life, how to improve his life, so many people want to study and think of becoming a successful person so that everything in the coming life To be easy, many students want to make a career in Dentist BDS Course Full Information.
If you want to do bds course or want to know about this course in detail, then in this post you will get every information related to bds course. Like what is BDS, Can a successful career be made in this?, How to get admission in this course. What is bds course fees? Which are the best colleges for this course, then you will get detailed information about all these.
Presently there is a great demand for dentists. Teeth are a very important part of our body. So it is important for everyone to take care of them and keep them disease free. Dentists do the work of removing these diseases. Anyway, such is the lifestyle of people in today’s time. Due to which new diseases of teeth are also emerging. Hence the field is quite a demanding career.
Information About BDS Course :
First of all let us know that what is the full name of BDS i.e. full form Bachelor of Dental Surgery, it is a kind of undergraduate course in which it is given for the course or program in the field of Dentistry and there is also intersip inside it. this course. And it takes about 4 to 5 years to do it. Friends, BDS means that there are different doctors in every part of our body, there are doctors of every category, similarly BDS is for our teeth and we call it Dental Sorgen. BDS is a good course related to our dental medicine, in which one year internship is done.
For this such a big step has been taken and it has been made a course without internship. The course is divided into 2 or more semesters. MBBS After BDS, Bachelor of Dental Surgery is the most sought after degree in medical science. Enables you to become a dentist. You are given 1 year training in dental course.
To give you experience when you complete your BDS course and in this course you are taught the most about teeth, this course is in great demand in our country so let us now know what is this course eligibility should be?
Eligibility for doing BDS course :
If you want to study BDS then you should have work from work, if you have then you can study BDS and get BDS Course Full Information.
- First you pass 10th with good marks.
- After this you pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- You must have at least 50% marks.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 17 years.
- All these qualifications are mandatory for NEET exam.
- Entrance Exam So after that you have to give entrance exam which will be something like (NEET) and (AIMPT) you have to give similar exam.
If you pass in the entrance exam then you get a college according to your rank i.e. according to your marks you get selected and you are given a good college. All this was their luck, now you will know, now we will know what is its syllabus because if you do not know well about syllabus then you will not be able to do this course well so let’s know now.
BDS Course syllabus :
BDS 1st Year Syllabus
- Dental Materials
- Dental Anatomy
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Embryology and Oral Histology
- General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
- Preclinical Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
- General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology
BDS 2nd Year Syllabus :
- Preclinical Conservative Dentistry
- Oral Pathology & Oral Microbiology
- General Pathology and Microbiology
- Preclinical Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
BDS 3rd Year Syllabus :
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Medicine And Radiology
- Conservative Dentistry And Endodontics
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
BDS 4th Year Syllabus
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry And Endodontics
- Conservative Dentistry And Endodontics
BDS Course Duration :
BDS i.e. Bachelor of Dental Surgery which is a 5 years course. If you do BDS course without internship then it will take 4 years and if you do 1 year internship then it will take 5 years.
BDS Entrance Exam : BDS Course Full Information
There is BDS entrance exam to take admission in BDS after 12th, like there is admission in MBBS, there is an entrance exam to take admission in engineering field, similarly there is an entrance exam to take admission in BDS entrance exam.
After passing, you can choose the college according to your rank, when the student brings a good rank then he is called for counseling in which he gets the college according to the rank.
Benefits of BDS Course :
There are many benefits of doing BDS course, but I want to tell you some benefits so that you get an idea and you also enjoy doing LLB, BDS course, no course is bad, you just have to study hard and diligently. So let us now know the benefits of BDS course.
- After doing BDS course you become proficient in Dentistry.
- After doing BDS you are called undergraduate
- Dental school enables you to work as a dentist in government or private hospitals or you can open your own dental clinic to serve the society.
- Apart from serving the people, a career in dental science is one of the most lucrative options in the present times.
- After doing BDS course, you can also do a job in someone’s dental hospital.
BDS course fee :
The fee of BDS course can be from 2 lakh to 10 lakh, the fee of this course varies according to the university, if you take admission in a government dental college then this fee is less but if you are in private sector.
That is, if you enter the university, then you have to pay semester wise fees or can also pay your fees annually, then to do the whole course, you will have to pay a maximum fee of 500000 to 1000000.
BDS Course College : BDS Course Full Information
- Government Dental College Dibrugarh
- Patna Dental College And Hospital Patna
- Tamil Nadu Government Dental College and Hospital
- Government Dental College and Research Institute Bangalore
- Punjab Government Dental College Amritsar
- Christian Dental College Ludhiana
- Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Dental Science Imphal
- Jamia Millia Islamia Delhi
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Science Delhi
- King George Medical University Lucknow
- Faculty of Dental Sciences Banaras Hindu University
- Post Graduate Institute of Dental Science Rohtak
- Manipal Dental College
What to do After BDS :
After doing BDS degree you have very good job opportunities and you can work in many places. You can work in these places.
- Oral Surgery
- Dental Clinic
- Indian Armed Forces
- Forensic Department
- Research Laboratories
- International Welfare Organization
Employment Sector BDS Syllabus :
If you want to work as an employee then you can, although many people enjoy being employed, there are many options open to it, when you do Bachelor of Dental Science, it is actually very high salary. And if you get a lot of respect in this field, then come and know where you can get a job in employment.
Government Jobs After BDS :
After doing this course you get license from which you can open your own dental clinic and earn good income, you can also work as dental surgeon, dental assistant, oral pathology in any hospital.
Apart from this, one can also make a career in institutions like Indian Army, Forensic Department, International Warfare Organization.
What is Salary of BDS : BDS Doctor Salary
After doing BDS course, as a dentist, you get a salary of 40000 to 50000 per month, if you gain a lot of experience in your field, that is, if you become experienced, then you can also get 5 to 6 lakh rupees annually. Or if you open your own clinic, then you can earn 25 to 30 thousand monthly from that too.
If you choose BDS in Hindi or English medium as your career option then it can prove to be a good career option for you. However, if you do it from a private college, it is imperative for you to be financially sound.
Hope you have understood everything about what is BDS course. If you still have any question related to becoming a dental doctor, then you can tell us by commenting. If you liked the post, then share the information about what is BDS course with your friends also.
BDS Course FAQs :
The full form of DBS is Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery course is 5 years course with 1 year internship.
The fee of BDS course can range from 2 lakh to 10 lakh, the fee of this course varies according to the university, if you take admission in government dental college then this fee is less but if you are in private sector.
After doing BDS course, as a dentist, you get a salary of 40000 to 50000 per month, if you get a lot of experience in your field, that is, if you become experienced, then you can also get 5 to 6 lakh rupees annually. Or if you open your own clinic, then you can earn 25 to 30 thousand monthly from that too.
After Bachelor of Dental Surgery you can do MDS and Ph.
Read More :
- DMLT Course Details
- ANM Nursing Course Details
- GNM Nursing Course Details
- Bsc Nursing Full Information
- How to Become Home Nurse
- Make Career in MR (Medical Representative)
- BPT Course Details (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- How to Make Career in MPT (Master in Physiotherapy)
- Career in Pathologist 2021
- Career in Public Persecutor 2021
- MSC Course Details 2021
- Career is Bsc Computer Science 2021
- Career in Cyber Law