Physio therapy career, Bachelor of physiotherapy, BPT course details, Bachelor of physiotherapy eligibility, BPT medical course, About bpt course, BPT admission, Bachelor of physiotherapy course, Qualification for physiotherapist, Physiotherapy career, Bachelor of physiotherapy syllabus, Information about physiotherapy, Physiotherapist course requirements, bpt job, jobs in bpt, bpt hospital careers, (BPT) Physiotherapy Course Details.
In today’s time every person dreams to live better life, how to improve their life, how many people want to become engineer and how many people want to become doctor so that their life becomes successful. And further in life everything becomes easy and they can fulfill their dreams, so many students want to make their career in physiotherapist i.e. want to become a doctor, so in today’s article I will tell you bpt course details.
Physiotherapy programs provide prospective students with core skills such as manual therapy, therapeutic exercises and the application of electro physical modalities. There are various physical therapy colleges that offer physical therapy courses. The Physical Therapy degree course is specifically for those who have compassion for the sick or injured.
Physiotherapy is very challenging and demanding as one may need to work long hours and have a lot of patience as some patients may not respond to immediate treatment. Individuals seeking a physical therapy career must have excellent interpersonal skills to get the best out of their patients.
What is BPT : About bpt Course
bpt course duration is a 4-year undergraduate course, compulsorily consisting of 6 months of clinical internship, and covers the science of physical movement with the aim of preventing disease and disability. Here we will throw light on the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) syllabus, top colleges, qualification, scope and salary and other procedures in detail.
To be eligible to apply for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course, candidates need 10+2 qualification from a recognized educational board. This course is offered in various institutes across the country at an average annual course fees of Rs 1 to 5 lakhs.
Successful graduates of the course can create lucrative presence in sectors such as hospitals, health institutions, fitness centres, private clinics etc. with an average annual starting salary, depending on their skills, depending on the candidate’s expertise in the relevant and relevant field can. Between Rs 2 to 8 lakhs. working from
BPT enables one to become a specialist physiotherapist. And in this course, you are taught the most about teeth, so the demand for this course is very high in our country and abroad, so let us now know what should be the qualification to do this course.
Bachelor of Physiotherapy Eligibility :
Candidates seeking admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria listed below –
- Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Candidate should have done Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
- Minimum aggregate score of 50% or equivalent CGPA at 10+2 level (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
Some entrance exams may be region specific and thus require you to submit your domicile certificate.
BPT course fees :
The average fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course is 1,00, 000 To 5,00,000 per annum. This fee may vary from college to college. If you take admission in a government college, then you will have to pay less fees than a private college because the fees of a private college are more than a government college.
What does a physiotherapist do? :
If you have already thought of becoming a BPT i.e. Physiotherapist, then you should also know what physiotherapists do. If you are thinking about surgery or screening for diseases then you are wrong.
Physiotherapists don’t do anything like that, they work for pain relievers, that is, you must know that nowadays people have pain in the body like back pain, knee pain, some modern machines are used for joint, hand or any joint or It is used to relieve pain in the part of the body.
Skills Required for BPT Course :
- Must be able to speak English well
- Must have the ability to speak in a persuasive voice
- your speech should be clear
- Try to explain it to your patient with scientific reasoning
- show sympathy
- you must have confidence
- Must come to explain and persuade his patient
- Must have good speaking and explaining skills
How to take bpt admission :
To take bpt admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course, as mentioned above, you have to first pass 12th standard. After that you can apply for admission. But for admission in some colleges and universities you have to give their entrance exam.
When you clear the entrance exam then after that the merit list appears. If your number is in the merit list then only you can take bpt admission in your favorite college. Apart from this, there are some colleges also which give you bpt admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy College without any entrance exam.
What is the entrance exam for BPT :
Here we have given a list of some entrance exams. For which you can prepare.
- IPU CET
Bachelor of Physiotherapy Syllabus :
BPT is a full time course of four and a half years duration. Compulsory internship of 6 months is also required after completing the course. Where you have to treat patients who are facing accident, stress, stroke, pain.
BPT 1st Year Syllabus –
- basic nursing
- orientation to physiotherapy
- Integrated Seminars / PBL Sessions
BPT 2nd Year Syllabus –
- exercise therapy
- Research Methodology and Biostatistics
- First Aid and CPR
- The constitution of India
- Introduction to Treatment
- clinical observation posting
BPT 3rd Year Syllabus –
- general Medicine
- general Surgery
- orthopedics and traumatology
- Orthopedic and Sports Physiotherapy
- cardio-respiratory and general physical therapy
- Supervised Rotating Clinical Training
- allied medicine
BPT 4th Year Syllabus –
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- community medicine
- community based rehabilitation
- Ethics, Administration and Supervision
- evidence-based physical therapy practice
- Assignment or Project
After the completion of the final year examination, the students who pass have to do an internship of 6 months. Internship in departments like Orthopedic, Neurology, General Surgery, General Medicine and Physiotherapy is equally common for all.
Specialization in BPT :
There are many courses in BPT course, out of which you can specialize in any one topic. I have given below some list of specializations in BPT.
- Orthopedic Physiotherapy
- neurological physiotherapy
- Pediatric Physiotherapy
- geriatric physiotherapy
Top Institutes for BPT Courses :
Some of the top institutes offering the course in the country along with their respective locations are listed below –
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore
- Madras Medical College (MMC) Chennai
- Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College (LTMMC) Mumbai
- Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Institute (IPGMER) Kolkata
- Government Medical College (GMC) Nagpur
- Topiwala National Medical College (TNMC) Mumbai
- PT Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS) Rohtak
- M / s. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Maharaja Institute of Medical Sciences, Vizianagaram
Benefits of BPT Course :
- After doing BPT course you can also do Master of Physical Therapy for higher education.
- You can also open your own clinic after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree.
- After doing Bachelor of Physiotherapy, you can do sports therapy, pediatric, electrophysiological physical therapy etc. jobs in school or college.
- Physiotherapy can be a good career option in medical science.
Why choose BPT course :
- Biochemistry and Biomechanics is considered as one of the best and efficient subjects with very good job openings and also in terms of job opportunities which are included in the syllabus of BPT.
- Working with some of the best sports federations around the world are some of the golden job opportunities for Physiotherapists.
- students who are studying physiotherapy courses,
- They are taught at an advanced level in manual physiotherapeutic skills such as manual therapy, therapeutic exercises and application of electro-physical modalities.
- These have been proven to cure a variety of disabilities and ailments related to the spine, back, neck and even stress incontinence.
- One can be physio health counselor, doctor and physical trainer and there are lot of BPT job opportunities in these posts, which is a boon for physiotherapy aspirants,
- Those who want to get job in India and abroad also.
- Internship opportunities at some of the best research institutes are available for physiotherapy graduates to help them advance in their careers.
- After completing BPT course candidates can pursue higher studies in MPT course after gaining in-depth knowledge of other specializations like Pulmonary and Cardiovascular, Geriatric, Sports Therapy, Orthopedic, Neurological and Pediatric etc.
Job Profile for BPT : BPT Job
- assistant physiotherapist
- research assistant
- medical manager
- Self Employed Private Physiotherapist
- sports physical rehabilitation
- customer care assistant
Employment Sectors for BPT : Jobs in BPT
- Orthopedic Department
- Rehabilitation Center for the Disabled
- government hospital
- Private Hospital / Clinic
- Non government organization
- Sports Team / Frisch
- Gym / Fitness Center
- rehabilitation clinic
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) Salary :
In the beginning, you can get a salary of 10 to 15 thousand rupees per month. Gradually after experience, money starts getting more in this field. Many places also get money during internship and later they also hire the student. After gaining experience you can also open your own clinic or work as a physiotherapist in a big hospital.
A physiotherapist is in demand for a very long time. As the number of sports activities in India is increasing. The demand for physiotherapists is also increasing. They are not limited to sports as opportunities for BPT physiotherapy are high in other private sectors as well.
Dear readers are requested that if they are satisfied with the above information, then you can comment on “Barve Tips” for your feedback, we will be waiting for your response, if you have any new information related to the article, you Please write in comment, this is your own forum, if you liked the article, then share and like it.
Read More :
- ANM Nursing Course Details
- GMN Nursing Course Details
- How to Become a Pathologist
- How to Become a Home Nurse
- Career in Medical Representative
- How to Make Career in B.sc Nurshing
- How to do DMLT Course
- What is MBA?
- How to do BMLT Course
- How to Make career in Pathologist in Hindi
- Make Future in Home Nurse in Hindi
- How to Become a MR in Hindi