As we know that there are two types of things in computer education, hardware and software. In BSc Computer Science, you are taught computer software. And if you want to study hardware then you can do computer engineering. Today we will talk about BSc Computer Science in which you are taught only about software. So let’s know about Career in Bsc Computer.
There are many career opportunities in computer science, if you do not know this, then know today. This is very important information for you. Computer science courses open up many career options in your life. There are many career after bsc computer science options in this world. One of these is the option of Computer Science.
There is also a very good scope in this field. Nowadays everyone is connected to computer or internet. Everyone has a smart phone in their hands. Everyone takes time out to run the internet or the phone. Some give more time and some less. Why not spend more time, because there is internet and all kinds of information. Whatever information is needed. He gets to know about it.
All kinds of entertainment are also available here. If you think it has a lot of career potential but have to study it. For this any course or diploma is also necessary. Only then can you make your future in it.
What is Bsc Computer Science :
BSc Computer Science is one of the most popular programs in the IT domain. This field has the potential to advance your career in bsc computer science. It is a continuously growing sector with a huge variety of employment opportunities both in India and abroad as the industry and demand increase.
This degree can lead you to profiles such as computer scientist or information systems manager or networking specialist whose job is to prepare the technical roadmap for the organization, ensure efficient management of available computer facilities, handle the smooth functioning of the local area and the wider sector. Networking, implementing cyber security systems, looking after software and hardware system upgrades, and managing systems designing and technical analysis for the organization.
It is a three-year program and is specially designed for the candidates seeking a career in computer. The course covers all aspects of computer, from basic fundamentals of computer to database systems and advanced courses like C++, Java etc.
Eligibility B.Sc Computer Science :
The eligibility to study career in Bsc computer science is as follows……..
- 12th pass with PCM subjects.
- Must have at least 50% marks in 12th.
- The minimum age for B.Sc Computer Science is 17 years.
- There is no upper age limit.
Apart from this, you should keep some things in mind. If you have interest in computer or technical things then this course becomes very easy for you. Because we do what we like from our heart. And at the same time it is very important for you to have analytical skills, creativity and patience.
If a student is 10th pass and he has done 3 years diploma in any technical field then he can also take admission in B.Sc Computer Science. This will give you direct admission in the 2nd year of B.Sc Computer Science.
Most of the colleges in India offer you BSc Computer Science. In most universities and colleges, your admission to BSc Computer Science is based on merit. Every year colleges release the cut off list. Students who meet the cut off get admission in the college.
B.Sc Computer Science Subjects :
The subjects in bsc computer science is designed in such a way that it covers every topic related to computer from basic to advanced. Although there may be a slight difference in the syllabus of every university, but by reading the information given below, you will get an idea of what are the subjects in B.Sc Computer Science.
1st year Computer Science Subjects List –
- Introduction to Computers
- Computer Fundamentals
- Data Structure
- Programming Concepts
- Number System and Code
- Introduction to Database Management System
B.Sc Computer Science 2nd Year Subjects –
- Operating System Concepts
- Advanced Programming Using Python
- Computer Graphics
- C++ Programming
- Java Programming
- Internet Technologies
B.Sc Computer Science 3rd Year Subjects –
- Computer Networking
- Software Testing
- Visual Programming
- Database Management Systems
- Mobile Application Development
B.Sc Computer Science Fees :
The fee of bsc computer science depends on whether you are studying from a government college or a private college. The fee for doing bsc computer science in a government college is low. If we talk about private college then it will cost you a lot.
The fees of bsc computer science in government colleges can range from 15 to 30 thousand annually. Similarly, your fee for 3 years can be up to 1 lakh. The fees for bsc computer science in a private college can range from 60,000 to 100000 i.e. you can spend up to three lakhs to do B.Sc Computer Science for 3 years.
BSc Computer Science Colleges in India :
- Chandigarh University
- Christ University
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Hansraj College, Delhi
- Jai Hind College, Mumbai
- Lucknow University
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
- Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai
- Gujarat Arts and Science College, Ahmedabad
- Kamal Raja Girls Postgraduate College, Gwalior
- Maharani Laxmibai Girls PG College, Indore
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu
- Tirthankar Mahaveer University, Moradabad
BSc Computer Science Abroad :
Computer science is taught as an undergraduate course in top foreign countries such as USA, UK, Canada and Australia. The courses are more expensive than the courses offered in India. The eligibility criteria for the courses varies from country to country. However, some of the eligibility criteria of the course are the same.
- Candidates should have completed their 12th or equivalent examination with good marks.
- Candidates must have passed their English proficiency test like IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Some colleges require the candidate to pass their own entrance test and personal interview.
- Candidates are required to submit a letter of intent in certain cases.
- Candidates need to provide 2 references.
BSc Computer Science Colleges in USA
Following are the best BSc colleges for computer science in USA.
- University of Michigan
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
- Boston University
- University of New Hampshire
- Long Island University Post
- California State University
BSc Computer Science Colleges in UK
The colleges offering BSc in Computer Science in UK are…..
- University of Glasgow
- University of Birmingham
- Northumbria University
- University of Leeds
- University of Greenwich
- Canterbury Christ Church University
BSc Computer Science Colleges in Canada
- Dalhousie University
- University of Windsor
- Queen’s University
- Fraser Valley University
- Cambrian College
BSc Computer Science Colleges in Australia
There are colleges in Australia offering BSc in Computer Science.
- Queensland University of Technology
- Australian National University
- RMIT University
- Monash University
- Swinburne University of Technology
Job After Bsc Computer Science : scope of bsc computer science
career options after bsc computer science, you can do jobs in the following posts and make career after bsc computer science.
- Software Developer
- Networking Engineer
- App Developer
- Database Administrator
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Web Developer
- Computer Network Architect
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Computer and Information Research Scientist
- IT Project Manager
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Software Tester
- E-commerce Specialist
- Computer Programmer
- Data Warehouse Analyst
Job After Bsc Computer Science :
- Sun Microsystems
- Tech Mahindra
Bsc Computer Science Salary:
Your starting bsc computer science salary depends on your company and also on your experience, how many years of work experience you have. If you talk approximately, then your starting bsc computer science salary can be from 3 lakh to 7 lakh years. As your work experience increases, so will your bsc computer science salary.
Bsc Computer Science Questions :
after bsc computer science, what after bsc computer science, bsc with computer science, bsc computer science books, after bsc computer science.
- What is BSc Computer Science?
- How much is the BSc Computer Science fee?
- What is the eligibility criteria to apply for BSc Computer Science admission?
- Which is the best company to work after completing B.Sc Computer Science?
- What is the duration of BSc Computer Science course?
- What are the career prospects after completing B.Sc Computer Science?
- Is it the right decision to opt for admission in B.Sc Computer Science?
- What is BSc Computer Science Syllabus?
- Where can I get BSc Computer Science Jobs?
- What are the subjects in B.Sc Computer Science?
- What to do after B.Sc Computer Science?
- Which is the best institute to do BSc Computer Science?
- What is polytechnic computer science syllabus?
- What are computer science courses?
In this article you learned what is computer science? In which we have tried to give you complete information about computer science in Hindi. If you like computer science and want to make a career in it, then this is a golden opportunity for you.
We hope that you must have learned a lot about Computer Science after reading this article. If you have any question or suggestion related to computer science, then definitely tell us in the comment below. If any of your friends want to know about this, then definitely share this post with them.
Read More :
- Career in Public Prosecutor
- Career in Cyber Law 2021
- Make Career in MPT
- Make Career in BPT
- How to Make Career in ANM Nursing
- How to Make Career in GNM Nursing
- Make Career in B.sc Nursing
- Make Career in Medical Representative
- How to Become Home Nurse
- Career in Pathologist
FAQs Bsc Computer Science :
For admission in this course, the candidate should have passed 12th with PCM subject. Nowadays, B.Sc Computer Science course is offered in many colleges. From where you can do this course. Its fee ranges from 60 thousand to 1 lakh annually.
In simple language computer science is the science of studying about all things related to computer. It covers topics such as computer systems (hardware), program systems (software), algorithms, theory, logic, data structures and programming languages.
The fees of B.Sc Computer Science in government colleges can range from 15 to 30 thousand annually. Similarly, your fee for 3 years can be up to 1 lakh.
For this you should have 12th pass with PCM subject. Must have at least 45% marks in 12th. Admission in B.Sc Computer Science is done on the basis of 12th marks. BHU and central universities have to give entrance exam for B.Sc Computer Science.
After doing BSc in Computer Science, you can do jobs in IT, Telecommunication, Database Management, Web Designing, Software Designing, Multimedia, Embedded Systems, App Development, Gaming Industry, Hardware and Networking etc. There are good employment opportunities in these sectors.