DMLT Question Paper, DMLT Question paper 2020 pdf, Paramedical Board Question Papers, DMLT Online Application 2016, DMLT Hematology MCQs Quiz.
DMLT course is a paramedical course. This course is of 2 years duration. The full name of DMLT course is Diploma in Medical Lab Technology. Any science stream student can do this course. After doing DMLT course, one can get employment in pathology as a medical lab technician.
This course is best for those who want to make a career in the medical field but cannot afford to spend much. Because the fee for this course is very less. If you want to get all information about dmlt course then click on below link you will get all information about dmlt.
Through the link given above you can get complete information about dmlt course. In this post we will give you DMLT objective type questions so that you will not face any problem in doing DMLT course.
Start DMLT Hematology Quiz :
DMLT Assistant Lab Technician Question, DMLT Exam Quiz, DMLT Microbiology Question Paper, DMLT Biochemistry Question Papers, DMLT Question and Answer, DMLT Question Paper 2014.
Ream More Quiz :
- MLT MCQs Quiz Questions
- MPSC Quiz Questions
- After 12th Class Quiz Questions
- SBI Clerk Quiz Question Paper
- Indian Army GD Quiz 2021
- Commerce Quiz Question 2021
- Current Affiance Related to Commerce
About DMLT :
DMLT Diagnostics is the most important area of the health department because whenever a doctor wants to diagnose a patient’s disease, the patient is sent for blood tests and other tests so that he can check his disease thoroughly.
Various types of tests are studied in this course, through which the real disease of any sick person is detected. To become a Lab Technician, it is very important for the candidate to do DMLT course. So if you are a student who is willing to go in this field, then definitely read this article of ours today.
If you want to make a career in the field of medicine then the medical field is an evergreen field, there are many job opportunities in this field in the present and in the future, so making a career in this field is beneficial for everyone. If you want to do degree or diploma course then there are many courses available in this field.
DMLT Hematology MCQs Quiz :
1. In high altitudes the Hb value is ……………
- a) Higher
- b) Lower
- c) The same
- d) Not altered
2. …………….. is used to wash RBCs.
- a) 3.8 gm/dl
- b) 0.85%Nacl
- c) 5%EDTA
- d) 0.35% Nacl
3. Which anticoagulant is not a Calcium chelator?
- a) EDTA
- b) Heparin
- c) Oxalate
- d) Citrate
4. Which of the following is correct?
- a) Serum contains blood and fibrinogen
- b) Plasma is blood without lymphocytes
- c) Blood comprises plasma, RBC, WBC and platelets
- d) Lymph is plasma with RBC and WBC
5. Platelets are made up of and, …………
- a) Proteins, Lipids
- b) Phospholipids, Protein
- c) Phospholipids, Lipid
- d) None
DMLT Exam Quiz :
6. What is observed Due to Thrombocytopaenia?
- a) Prolonged bleeding
- b) Aplatic & Megaloplastic anemia
- c) Vitamin deficiency
- d) Above all
7. Pernicious anemia may result from ……………..
- a) Rupture of red blood cells caused by parasites
- b) Excessive bleeding
- c) Abnormal production of hemoglobin caused by genetic defect
- d) Deficiency of the intrinsic factor needed to absorb B12.
8. Anemia is a common condition. What happens when a person has anemia?
- a) The body produces too much iron
- b) The blood does not have enough red blood cells
- c) The blood becomes thick
- d) Too many white blood cells are produced
9. The centrifuge works on the principle of.
- a) Gravitational force
- b) Centrifugal force
- c) Magnetic force
- d) Vibration
10. The Normal Hct. For an adult female is
- a) 42 -52%
- b) 13 -17 gm/dl
- c) 12-16 gm/dl
- d) 36 – 48%
DMLT Hematology MCQs Quiz :
11. The heaviest cell in the blood is.
- a) WBCs
- b) RBCs
- c) Platelets
- d) Plasma
12. The production of RBCs in the bone marrow is regulated by ……..
- a) Renin
- b) Thrombopoietin
- c) Erythropoietin
- d) Calcium
13. The main function of hemoglobin is.
- a) Prevent bleeding
- b) Fight off infection
- c) Carry Oxygen into cells
- d) Assist in prolonged vomiting
14. Iron absorption is increased in the presence of ……….
- a) Vit. A
- b) Vit. B
- c) Vit. C
- d) Vit. E
15. The final step in clot formation is ………….
- a) Prothrombin – thrombin
- b) Formation of prothrombin activator
- c) Fibrinogen – fibrin
- d) The release of chemical by platelets
16. Blood is mixed with which reagent in Sahli’s method?
- a) 0.1N hydrochloric acid
- b) 0.1N sulfuric acid
- c) 0.1N ascorbic acid
- d) 0.1N sulfosalicylic acid
17. PCV means ………………
- a) Packed cell volume of RBCs
- b) Packed cell volume of WBCs
- c) Packed cell volume of Platelets
- d) Volume of Plasma
18. ……………..WBC levels are found to be elevated in allergic conditions.
- a) Eosinophils
- b) Leukocytes
- c) Lymphocytes
- d) Monocyte
19. What is Haematopoiesis?
- a) Erythrocytes formation
- b) Blood cells formation
- c) Developing RBC
- d) Formed elements
DMLT Question Paper :
20. This plasma protein is responsible for blood coagulation.
- a) Fibrinogen
- b) Globulin
- c) Serum amylase
- d) Albumin
21. Thalassemia major is also known as
- a) Cooley’s anemia
- b) Aplastic anemia
- c) Cooley’s Trait
- d) Sickle Cell Trait
22. Which bulb is used for the tests of CBC ?
- a) ACD or CPD
- b) Flouride
- c) EDTA
- d) Plain
23. PH of blood?
- a) 7.3-7.4
- b) 7.9-8.0
- c) 5.5-6.0
- d) 2.0-3.0
24. A healthy adult male has approximately …………. liters of blood.
- a) 2 to 3
- b) 3 to 4
- c) 5 to 6
- d) 7 to 8
25. Increase in HB conc in blood is called as?
- a) Haemodilution
- b) Polycythaemia
- c) Haemoconcentration
- d) Emphysema