GMN nursing, Diploma of nursing entrance test, Difference between gnm and bsc nursing, GMN nursing full form, Courses after gnm nursing, Diploma nursing counselling date, How to make career in gn m Nursing, GNM Nursing Course Details.
GNM Nursing is a course related to the medical field, this course is considered a good course for those interested in the medical field. Many people are interested to stay in the medical field, but due to their economic status or low marks, it is considered an important course for those who do not get admission in the medical field like doctor, pharmacy GNM Nursing Course Details.
Are you also thinking of making a career in the field of medicine, then you can do GNM course. After doing this course you can easily get job in health centers and private hospitals. Before doing GNM course, it is very important for you to know what is GNM and how to do GNM course, but if you do not know how to do GNM course then no problem, in this post we will give you GNM.
What is GMN Nursing :
This is a time where there is competition in every field. People are not understanding which course they should do so that they can get a good job. If you are also struggling with this problem, then let us tell you, the field of nursing is a field whose demand will never end. In today’s time, if any course is in most demand then it is Nursing.
GNM is such a diploma course that any boy or girl can do after 12th, this course is related to the medical field. If you want to become a doctor and serve the patients. Therefore it is necessary to do this course, the duration of this course is 3 years 6 months. Earlier this course used to be of 3 years only, but now 6 months internship has been added to it.
GNM course is done to become a nurse in the hospital. After doing this course you will have to help the patients in the hospital. This assistance depends on the advice of the doctor. In this, the main job is to give medicines on time by bandaging the patients and help the doctor during treatment.
What is the full form of GNM :
Before taking admission in GNM course, you should have complete knowledge of GNM course. Because it is seen that people do not even remember the full form of GNM properly and they think about doing the course only after seeing other people.
The full form of GNM is known as General Nursing and Midwifery. It is a diploma course related to the medical field, in which general knowledge of medicine is taught, so that patients can be taken care of and doctors can help in work.
General Nursing and Midwifery –
- G – GENERAL
- N – NURSING
- M – MIDWIFERY
Eligibility for GNM Nursing Course :
To do GNM course you have to complete in 12th with 45% for general category and 40% for other category and most importantly any subject in 12th is science, arts or commerce, you can take this course can do. For this you have to pass the entrance exam, in some colleges the selection is done on the basis of 12th, GNM Nursing Course Details.
- Students must have passed 12th class with science and biology subject.
- For GNM course your minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age should be up to 35 years.
- If the age of the applicant is more than 35 years then he cannot do GNM course.
- To do this course, you must have passed 10+2 in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with 50% marks.
GNM All Syllabus Details :
The syllabus of gnm nursing course varies, so it is important for you to know about the syllabus of GNM course before going for gnm nursing course. As we mentioned, the gnm nursing course is a 3-year course, in which you are provided with information related to medicine. Every year the syllabus is different in this. And according to the syllabus your exam is taken. Now we are going to tell you about the complete syllabus of 3 years GNM.
GNM 1st year Syllabus –
- Biological Science
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Applied Science
- Basics of Nursing
- First Aid
- Personal Hygiene
- Community Health Nursing-I
- Community Health Nursing
- Environmental Sanitation
- Health education and Communication Skills
GNM 2nd Year Syllabus –
- Medical Surgical Nursing I
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing II (Specialties)
- Communicable Diseases
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Oncology / Skin
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Computer Education
GNM 3rd Year Syllabus –
- Midwifery and Gynecology Nursing
- Community Health Nursing-II
- Pediatric Nursing
- Internship Period
- Educational Methods and Media for Teaching in the Practice of Nursing
- Introduction to Research
- Business Trends and Adjustments
- Administration and Ward Management
- Health Economics
GNM Course Fees :
Friends, the fee for gnm nursing course is different for different colleges. If you are doing this course from a government college then you can do it very cheaply, if you are doing this course from a private college then you will have to pay a little more money for this course. It may cost you around 1,00000 to 6,00000 to do this.
gnm nursing fees are very less in government colleges, but for this you have to clear the entrance exam.
GNM Admission Process :
To take admission in GNM course, you have to go to college and register, you do not need to give any exam to take admission in government college, admission is given only on your 12th board exam marks, you have to take admission in 12th class Have at least. Minimum 45% marks are required. The admission process of a private college is different from that of a government college, in many private colleges an entrance exam is taken.
Most of the admission process is done online these days, the registration process of many colleges of GNM can also be done online. The online process saves us the time of going to college and all the processes are completed in less time.
How to do GNM from Government College :
If you want to do GNM course from any government college, then for this you have to pass the entrance exam. If you clear the entrance exam then you can do GNM course from government college.
The application process for GNM course is conducted every year. You will have to fill the GNM course form when the application process starts. After this your entrance exam is taken. When you clear this exam then you are given admission in GNM course.
How to do GNM From Private College :
To do GNM from a government college, you have to give an entrance exam, but to do a GNM nursing course from a private college, you do not have to give any entrance exam. If you are 12th pass then you can do GNM course from any private college and university. Here we are telling you about some good colleges to do GNM course.
Best College gnm nursing Course :
- Christian Medical College Vellore, Tamil Nadu
- Armed Forces Medical College – (AFMC), Pune Pune, Maharashtra
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research – (JIPMER), Pondicherry, Puducherry
- Madras Medical College – (MMC), Chennai Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Andhra University College of Science and Technology Visakhapatnam
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University – (BVU), Pune, Maharashtra
- Calicut University, Calicut Calicut, Kerala
- Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Institute – (IPGMER), Kolkata Kolkata, West Bengal
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute – (BMCRI), Bangalore, Karnataka
- Banaras Hindu University – (BHU), Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Government Medical College – (GMC), Nagpur Nagpur, Maharashtra
- NIMS University, Jaipur Jaipur, Rajasthan
- AYUSH and Health Sciences University – (AHSU), Raipur Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Government Medical College/ Rajindra Hospital- (GMCP), Patiala.
This is a list of some of the top colleges of gnm nursing, here the admission process is done in 3 different ways which we have mentioned here.
- Merit List
- Direct Access
- Entrance Examinations
Diploma of nursing entrance test :
Merit List – If you want to take admission in gnm nursing from merit list then you have to pass with good marks in 12th board exam i.e. you have to make your place in merit list in 12th board exam. Only then you can take admission in gnm nursing on the basis of merit list.
Direct Admission – This process doesn’t take much time, you don’t have to wait for any list, you get direct admission.
Entrance Examinations – The entrance exam is held in more private colleges, if you get less marks in the board exam and your merit list is not through number, then you can take admission by giving this college entrance exam. This exam is different for every college.
Benefits of gnm nursing Course :
There are many benefits of doing GNM course. I have mentioned some of the benefits below.
- The biggest advantage after doing this course is respect. Yes, along with the importance of doctors in our country, nursing is equally important.
- Nowadays everyone wants to do some such work in his life in which he gets respect and money and after doing GNM course you will get both respect and money.
- After doing GNM course, you can also do government and private jobs.
- By completing GNM course, you can bring flexibility at work, develop your skills, explore new options in your job.
- Along with this there are different areas like palliative care, child care, midwifery, which can be changed later as per your wish. This is also an advantage.
Career Options After gnm nursing Course :
gnm nursing course is a job oriented diploma course. In which there are many types of job opportunities, after completing which you can get many benefits. After GNM course you can apply in different careers like –
- Home Nurse
- Health Visitor
- Community Health Worker
- Government Hospital
- NGO Center for Public Health Center
- Private Hospital
- Old age Home
- Government Dispensary
- Government Schemes for Health
- Private Clinics and Hospitals
Salary After GNM Course : GNM Nursing Salary
What will be the salary after doing gnm nursing course? This is one of the most asked questions. Whoever does this course, how much salary will be received in it depends on different issues, from which hospital you have done internship, how much work and how do you do it?
If someone is a fresher student and he works after doing this course, then his annual salary is around 2.5 to 3.5 lakh rupees and if you do a nurse job with experience then 7.5 to 8 lakh rupees annually your salary can be.
Conclusion : GNM Nursing Course Details
In this post we have told you about gn m Course Details. If you want to make a career in the field of medicine, then GNM course can prove to be a good career course. Both ANM and gn m courses are considered as career courses for women.
If you want to get information about ANM course also, then definitely comment. We will discuss about AMM course in detail in the next post. If you want to do GNM course and have any question related to gn m course, what is GNM, how to do gnm nursing, GNM course detail then you can ask us by commenting.
Dear readers are requested that if they are satisfied with the above information, then you can comment on Barve Tips for your feedback, we will be waiting for your response, if you have any new information related to the article, you Please write in comment, this is your own forum, if you liked the article, then share and like it.
Read More :