Public administration quiz questions answers, IAS Exam Papers, Exam paper, Model papers, Sample papers quiz questions answers, Objective Questions 2021, Multiple choice question 2021, IAS Exam Papers, Public Administration MCQs Paper.
Public Administration Solved Questions and Answers Public Administration Quiz Objective Questions with Answers for Competitive Exams. These solved multiple choice questions (mcqs) are provided by BarveTips.
Start Public Administration MCQs Paper :
Objective questions on public administration, mcq question paper, Public administration questions, Administration mcqs pdf, Public administration questions and answers pdf.
Public Administration mcq question paper and Answers Public Administration Quiz Objective Questions with Answers for Competitive Exams These Solved Multiple Choice Questions (mcqs) are provided by BarveTips.
Current GK is a platform where you can read all types of Exam Papers, Model Paper Quiz, Sample Papers Quiz, History MCQs, Quiz Question Answers, Objective Type Questions, Multiple Choice Questions 2021 Public Administration MCQs Paper.
Read More MCQs :
- After 12th Class MCQs Quiz 2021
- SBI Clerk Exam MCQs Quiz Question Paper 2021
- SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper
- Indian Army GD Quiz 2021
- Commerce Quiz Question
- Current Affairs Related Commerce
- Commerce Objective Quiz Question
- Income Tax Objective Question 2021
- MLT Quiz Question 2021
What is Public Administration :
To understand public administration it is necessary to understand administration first because by adding the word ‘public’ with administration it makes it public administration or public administration. Public administration is made up of two words ‘public’ and ‘administration’ in which public means people and administration means to rule.
Public administration is a discipline which means public service, its main objective is service. The objectives of public administration in any country are based on its procedures, political systems and the principles of governance expressed in the country’s constitution. That part of administration which is for the general public is called public administration. Public administration is generally concerned with general and public policies.
To explain the meaning of public administration, various scholars have given their own definitions, in which there are many differences, till date no such definition has been given with which all the scholars agree, that is, there is no such universal definition of public administration. . Given. For this reason, Gladden said that there are many forms of public administration and its definitions are very difficult.
Public Administration MCQs Paper :
1. Which of the following administrative thinkers has defined administration as “the organization and direction of human and material resources to achieve desired ends” ?
- (A) L. D. White
- (B) J. M. Pfiffner
- (C) J. A. Veig
- (D) H. A. Simon
2. Which one of the following statements is not correct in respect of New Public Management ?
- (A) It has market orientation
- (B) It upholds public interest
- (C) It advocates managerial autonomy
- (D) It focuses on performance appraisal
3. ‘Good Governance’ and ‘Participating Civil Society for Development’ were stressed in World Bank Report of.
- (A) 1992
- (B) 1997
- (C) 2000
- (D) 2003
4. If the administrative authority within a department is vested in a single individual, then that system is known as.
- (A) Board
- (B) Bureau
- (C) Commission
- (D) Council
5. Globalisation means.
- (A) Financial market system is centered in a single state
- (B) The growth of a single unified world market
- (C) Geographical location of a firm is of utmost importance
- (D) Foreign capitalist transactions
Public Administration solved question :
6. By whom was the ‘Managerial Grid’ developed ?
- (A) Blake and White
- (B) Blake and Schmidt
- (C) Blake and Mouton
- (D) Mouton and Shophan
7. Who among the following says that public administration includes the operations of only the executive branch of government ?
- (A) L. D. White and Luther Gulick
- (B) L. D. White
- (C) Luther Gulick
- (D) W. F. Willoughby
8. The concept of the ‘zone of indifference’ is associated with.
- (A) Decision-Making
- (B) Leadership
- (C) Authority
- (D) Motivation
9. Who has analysed the leadership in terms of ‘circular response’ ?
- (A) C. I. Barnard
- (B) M. P. Follett
- (C) Millet
- (D) Taylor
10. Simon proposed a new concept of administration based on the methodology of.
- (A) Decision-making
- (B) Bounded rationality
- (C) Logical positivism
- (D) Satisfying
11. Who wrote the book ‘Towards A New Public Administration : The Minnowbrook Perspective’ ?
- (A) Frank Marini
- (B) Dwight Waldo
- (C) C. J. Charlesworth
- (D) J. M. Pfiffner
12. Who rejected the principles of administration as ‘myths’ and ‘proverbs’ ?
- (A) W. F. Willoughby
- (B) Herbert Simon
- (C) Chester Barnard
- (D) L. D. White
13. The classical theory of administration is also known as the.
- (A) Historical theory
- (B) Mechanistic theory
- (C) Locational theory
- (D) Human Relations theory
14. How many principles of organization were propounded by Henry Fayol ?
- (A) 10
- (B) 14
- (C) 5
- (D) 9
15. Simon was positively influenced by ideas of.
- (A) Terry
- (B) Barnard
- (C) L. D. White
- (D) Henry Fayol
Objective Questions on Public Administration :
16. Negative motivation is based on.
- (A) Fear
- (B) Reward
- (C) Money
- (D) Status
17. ‘Job loading’ means.
- (A) Shifting of an employee from one job to another
- (B) Deliberate upgrading of responsibility, scope and challenge
- (C) Making the job more interesting
- (D) None of the above
18. The theory of ‘Prismatic Society’ in Public Administration is based on.
- (A) Study of public services in developed and developing countries
- (B) Institutional comparision of public administration in developed countries
- (C) Structural-functional analysis of public administration in developing countries
- (D) Historical studies of public administration in different societies
19. Who among the following is an odd thinker ?
- (A) Taylor
- (B) Maslow
- (C) Herzberg
- (D) Likert
20. Which of the following is not included in ‘hygiene’ factors in the Herzberg’s two-factor theory of motivation ?
- (A) Salary
- (B) Working conditions
- (C) Company’s policy
- (D) Responsibility
Public Administration MCQs Paper :
21. The ‘Gang-Plank’ refers to.
- (A) Discipline
- (B) Initiative
- (C) Equity
- (D) Level jumping
22. The history of evolution of the Public Administration is generally divided into.
- (A) Three phases
- (B) Four phases
- (C) Five phases
- (D) Six phases
23. Henry Fayol’s General theory of Administration is applicable at.
- (A) Policy management level
- (B) Top management level
- (C) Middle management level
- (D) Workshop management level
24. F. W. Taylor, the founding father of Scientific Management movement propounded the theory which was conceived to be a scientific methodology of.
- (A) Careful observation
- (B) Measurement
- (C) Generalisation
- (D) All of these
25. In which of the following are public and private administrations not common ?
- (A) Filing
- (B) Managerial techniques
- (C) Scope and complexity
- (D) Accounting